Learn2Love LinkedIn Live! Afternoon Online Workshop via Zoom
LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, with over 700 million Members, and 3 new Profiles created every second!
This 2-hour Workshop unlocks the power of LinkedIn as a business and marketing tool to help you increase your customer base and build an online presence with global visibility for your business.
For the seventh time since Lockdown, Keith's offline Workshop will be delivered online via Zoom.
BONUS !: You can be live on LinkedIn during the session, putting what you're learning into practice in real time.
'Please CLICK HERE to book your place...
The session will be recorded & may be posted on social media. By joining this event and participating you agree to this.
BONUS 2: You'll come away with a 2-hour recording - an in-depth LinkedIn Course you can refer back to whenever you like!
This Learn2Love LinkedIn Workshop is offered at an unbeatable price - just £79 and no VAT to pay. The format allows for a maximum of 10 attendees, so early booking is definitely a good idea (not to mention the early booking discount - see below!)
Keith Grover is a Certified Trainer with Really Connect, the world's biggest LinkedIn training organisation. This 'Learn2Love LinkedIn' Workshop introduces many of the topics, tips and techniques which are covered in Really Connect's 'Social Selling with LinkedIn' one-day course which costs £497 + VAT.
You’ll discover how to exploit the power of the world’s largest business network to:
• Make a better impression when people find you on LinkedIn by creating an ‘All-Star’ Profile
• Grow your network of LinkedIn Connections to extend your personal network across geographical boundaries and connect with more of the right people for your business
• Enhance your reputation as the ‘go-to’ expert in your field so that customers and clients seek you out and want to work with you
The areas we cover will vary slightly, depending on who’s in the room on the day, and what you tell me you want to learn about, but will include most (or all) of the following:
• How does LinkedIn fit into your overall marketing plan?
• How should you handle requests to connect?
• How to adjust your settings to only get the communications you want (and block ‘spam’!)
• Using LinkedIn to support your offline networking activities
• Posting articles and other content on the platform• Use LinkedIn Groups to raise your profile
• Find the right people to talk to, and start an ongoing conversation - and never cold call again!
•…and much more besides!
COST: £79 ***Earlybird Saver just £39*** - but only if you're quick!
BOOKING: 'Please CLICK HERE to book your place
Add a Comment