MyBoard Members act as a Virtual Board of non-Executive Directors for each other’s businesses, sharing ideas and pooling resources. Membership is by invitation only, with up to 12 places available. To join, you must be invited by an existing Board Member and attend a Meeting, then have your application approved by a two-thirds majority of the current Members.
The benefits of MyBoard Membership:
- Board Meetings each Month
- a 3-hour face-to-face Team BoardMeeting (variable dates and times to suit the Members)
- Private LinkedIn MyBoard Group Membership
- the Members-only ‘online presence’ of MyBoard
- also a forum where Members work together between meetings
- Resource Sharing Opportunities
- joint marketing initiatives (eg expo stands, email campaigns)
- shared online resources (eg SoundCloud Pro account)
- bulk purchasing (eg stationery, print)
- Shared Networks…and much more
- we grow each Member’s online & offline networks exponentially by sharing contacts and connecting people via LinkedIn
MyBoard Membership Subscription (subject to change without notice)
- Membership is by quarterly PayPal subscription (currently £149) with no joining fee - and no VAT.
- You may cancel at any time - the commitment is just for 3 months at a time (so no refunds are issued)
- Your quarterly fee rate will not change while you remain a Member.
- New (or returning) Members join at the prevailing rate on the day - membership subs may rise at any time
Who is MyBoard for?
- Individual business people, employed or self-employed – with no exclusions on grounds of gender, profession or business sector.
- Business owners and leaders who would welcome the benefits of a supportive non-Exec Team to lighten the load (in confidence).
- Any business person willing to share their expertise and experience, and give something back.
- People in business who appreciate the wisdom of crowds (the mastermind/brainstorm principle) and the huge power of networking.
- Anybody who feels they have developed their conventional networking as far as they can, and is ready to move to the next level.
What return on investment can I expect?
- The ‘game-changing’ effect of top Mastermind and Virtual Board groups (such as Vistage, The Alternative Board etc) is widely acknowledged by their Members in terms of business development and problem-solving. However, with subscriptions starting at around four hundred pounds (+VAT) per month, they are aimed at medium and large companies.
- MyBoard is a collaborative network where the membership fee is well within the budgetary reach of smaller businesses – and with a commitment of just 3 months at a time, it’s flexible too.
- The investment is not just financial, of course – it also requires time and effort. MyBoard meetings are once per month, with optional additional meet-ups, but the collaboration and mutual support is continuous, both offline and online. Again, it’s all extremely flexible.
SUCCESS GUARANTEE: If you do not see a substantial return (as defined by you) on the time, money and effort you have invested in MyBoard, we will return your 3-month subscription without question.
How can I find out more?
- If you have any questions about MyBoard Membership and how it will boost your business and professional development, please contact me on 01932 843814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Download this Prospectus as a pdf: