[Please note, this group was created by Networking in Surrey not Real Networking. Please only join it if you are (or would be interested in becoming) a Member of Real Networking. Use these listings to find Real Networking groups in your area, and contact the Members of this Real Networking group to find out more...]
We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet 3 times a month for business networking. You can book in advance or just turn up and pay on the day
Chertsey in Surrey.
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (priority is given to regular meeting attendees).
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don't let a lack of childcare stop you getting out for networking and promoting your business.
For more information or if you would like to join our meetings as a guest speaker please contact Linda or Mette:
Linda Hopkins 07971 320407 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mette Theilmann 07756918126 email@example.com
This group does not have any discussions yet.
Add a Comment