I became a Business Doctor because I want my local community to be vibrant & prosperous. Ambitious, independent business owners contribute enormously to that community & I'm fortunate to have some skills & experience with which to support such businesses.
I offer a completely free & no-obligation Business Health Check meeting. The coffee is on me :-)
I support businesses primarily in the following ways [but it always depends on the need & I have a multi-skilled professional network to draw upon required]:-
- Strategic Planning: A workshop or 121 programme. Together, we’ll create profitable growth strategies & practical action plans.
- Implementation: I can “get on the pitch” to help implement your action plan.
- Development: accelerate your capability with an SME-tailored Leadership & Management programme.
- Start-Up: starting a business can be exhilarating & scary - talking things through can really help. Coaching or hands-on advice: whatever you need & for as long or short as you need it.
- Business Sale: maximise the value of your business by value-creation planning in the 2 or 3 years prior to exit.
What Type Of Networking Events Are You Interested In?
Which online or offline business networking groups do you belong to? (Please type 'none' if you're new to networking)
IOD: Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire
Surrey Chamber, Hampshire Chamber, Thames Valley Chamber
What's A Good Business Lead For You? (potential customers, and anyone else you would like to connect with)
- An ambitious business owner with 5 to 50 employees, looking for the next level of growth.
- A business owner battling a particular problem.
- A start-up looking for some vital support at a vital time.
- Business owners seeking an exit & to maximise the sale value of their business.
How Did you Hear About Us?
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Networking in Surrey to add comments!