Leon Alden is the principal of Corcillium Wealth Management.
Leon helps his clients build and protect their wealth through a simple, yet important process of listening, understanding and advising. This includes, but is not restricted to:
- Advising on investment solutions to take into account the balance between risk and reward.
- Providing bespoke advice on the options available towards and at retirement.
- Helping make sure wealth is passed tax efficiently to future generations.
Leon has over 16 years’ experience in the Financial Services profession. This has allowed him to develop a deep understanding of the complexities in making the right final decisions, whilst appreciating the value of long-term relationships with his clients.
Leon's clients include:
- Like-minded people who place equal importance in understanding and planning their finances.
- Business owners.
- People who have a responsibility as Trustees.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group's wealth management products and services, more details are set out on the Group's website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The term 'Partner Practice' is the marketing term used to describe St James's Place representatives.
What Type Of Networking Events Are You Interested In?