Real Networking is a supportive group of self-employed people. We meet regularly to connect, collaborate, inspire, learn and laugh.
We are a non-membership fee group
At Real Networking we believe the best way to grow our businesses is through real connections, real conversations, face to face. Together we can achieve more. We meet 3 times a month: in Englefield Green, Camberley & Chertsey in Surrey for business networking. You can book in advance or just turn up and pay on the day. We offer:
- An opportunity to meet and connect with likeminded business people.
- An environment that supports collaboration and referrals.
- Regular talks and presentations from guest speakers on a wide variety of subjects.
- A safe space for you to developing and practise your speaking skills, if you would like to.
- A venue with space for you to display and sell your products on the day (priority is given to regular meeting attendees).
- Our private Facebook group where you can connect and communicate outside of the meetings and promote your business (please read Ts&Cs before placing promotional posts).
- A child friendly group, so don't let a lack of childcare stop you getting out for networking and promoting your business.
What Type Of Networking Events Are You Interested In?